TradingLounge Director Peter Mathers has been trading since 1982. Starting his professional trading career with Japanese futures company Hoei & Shoin, he was mentored in the analysis techniques of Candlesticks and Renko. Practical experience of the Elliott Wave Theory followed with Australian company Tradewinds Pty Ltd, specialists in futures trading both in Australia and the USA. Peter then traded commodities, derivatives and securities with Corporate Services International in London.
Today, Peter is based in Sydney and is director of TradingLounge, specialising in high quality, high value technical analysis, trade signals and education for traders. Whatever your experience level, understanding successful trading models practiced in real time with your own professional trading mentor will give you the wisdom and control that is essential when you commit a financial investment
Trades, Analysis & education with a Professional Trader
What will I gain with The TradingLounge?
Read The 21 steps to becoming a successful trader, or take the tradinglounge.com tour below.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONALTradingLounge.com offers learning to suit your level and style.
REAL TIME EDUCATIONEvery week day Peter is applying theory to practice to the real trading environment, a sound basis to build the foundations of your trading.
OBLIGATION FREE TRIALA 2 Week Trial Membership for a minimal cost is available so you can check out results for yourself.
- I accumulate information, books and seminars.
- I begin to trade with my 'new' knowledge.
- I consistently lose money and then realise I may need more knowledge or information.
- I switch commodities, go to another seminar and then back into the market to trade with my 'updated' knowledge.
- I get 'beaten up' again and begin to lose confidence. Fear starts setting in.
- I switch commodities again, search for more information and go back into the market and see a bit of progress.
- I get 'over confident', the market humbles me and I start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than I anticipated.
"I'm calling the Trading Lounge!" => 02 4787 6020
- So, I get serious and start concentrating on getting a real education.
- I begin to understand the need for having rules and methodologies in applying my trades.
- I start trading again, this time with rules and find some success, but over all I still hesitate when it comes time to execute.
- I feel I'm very close to crossing that threshold of successful trading.
- As I trade I still have a tendency to violate the Trading Lounge rules so my results are still erratic.
- I gain confidence in the rules and go back into the market and trade.
- I now see the importance of following these rules as I see the results of my trades when I don't follow the rules.
- I begin to see that my lack of success is within me (a lack of discipline in following the rules because of some kind of fear) and I begin to work on knowing myself better.
- I continue to learn with the Trading Lounge, and the market teaches me more and more about myself and my trading personality.
- I master my trading rules and methodology and I begin to consistently make money.
- I get a little over-confident and the market humbles me. I continue to lean lessons.
- I stop thinking and allow my rules to trade for me (trading becomes boring, but successful) and my trading account continues to grow as I increase my contract size.
- We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible.
- We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we had always dreamed of.
"Thank God I called the Trading Lounge!" => 02 4787 6020