BodhiGold's comprehensive range of investable end-of-day data includes:-
- Stocks & Shares: choose from an International selection.
- Futures & Commodities: choose from an International selection.
- Forex: Australian Dollar cross rates including all majors.
Other Forex available include: USD; EURO; NZD; GBP; JPY, HKD and CAD.
- Mutual & Unlisted Funds: includes AMP and MLC.
BodhiGold can be used to update many popular charting and analysis programs including: Insight Trader
, SuperCharts, Microsoft® Excel & Microsoft® Access and many more
You can design your own database by using BodhiGold's advance features, like Filtering
and many more
Don't worry if you do not have any analysis software, subscribe now and we will send you out a charting program for FREE.
To subscribe and get your FREE charting software:-
- Either tell us what you want via phone/email or select the products you require directly from our comprehensive Price List, creating your own Package or select from our convenient pre-packaged products.
- After receiving your payment we will post you out a CD with BodhiGold and any historical data you have selected and your FREE charting program. We will also include FREE instructions on what you need to do at this stage.
- If you cannot wait for your CD to arrive, you can download and install BodhiGold now (up to 6-months of historical data is available on-line). After downloading, we will send you an email on how to configure BodhiGold to receive the products, including any FREE products, you have subscribed to.
If you're not quite ready to buy or it all sounds too good to be true, don't take our word for it, try it out for yourself with our 32-Day FREE trial. Simply download and install BodhiGold
, then email
us your Installation Code and the data products
you want to trial. We will set you up so you can download 6-months of historical data for FREE ~ a must for all investors.
If you are new to making your own investment decisions or you need some guidance on how to use your new investment tools, there are a few sources of help that might be of interest to you:-
- If you are very new to technical analysis then I recommend some of the free on-line tutorials to help you understand your new tools.
- If you already have a grasp of the basics then our website has many FREE articles, by well known authors, detailing some of the latest techniques in trading and investing. We try to update these articles bi-monthly for every author, so there is a regular supply of fresh and interesting information.
- If you would like more detailed guidance that you can work through at your own pace, then perhaps you would like to buy some books, e-books, newsletters or CD's.
- Alternatively many traders, authors & Exchanges run seminars throughout the year that might be of interest to you.
- You may feel that you would like to receive some personalized one-to-one hands on tuition; we have some trading tutors that we can recommend based in various cities.
- Follow our 20 Golden Rules to ensure your success.
Stop loosing money on bad investments, order BodhiGold